Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi!! I'm Tomomi.

I will introduce myself to you. Hi!! My name is Tomomi. I live in Amagasaki Japan. There are many stores and supermarkets, so I'm very confortable there!! My family consists of my dad, mam elder sister and my dog!! My dog's name is Ram. Her favorite things are dolls, so she always plays with dolls. She is so cute. In MFWI my house is Cather house and our RA is Corrie!! She is so cute and very kind. I love Corrie. We always appreciate her kindness. I like a dancing. It is very interesting and attractive to me. The kind of dance I like is Hip-Hop. I also like listening to music, and my favorite artist is EXILE , Miria Kato and Ne-yo. Do you know EXILE and Miria Kato? They are famous singers in Japan. Ne-yo is famous singer in America. They have verynice voices!! I like them. I also like sports. Especialy, basket ball. I was in the basket ball club when I was junior high scool. It's roules are very simple and exciting.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment